Aurora Steel Siding with Nova-UVX4000 offering the most advanced exterior siding technology available today Nova-UVX4000 is a new, cutting-edge, high performance exterior quality finish. You will enhance the curb appeal of your home with Nova-UVX4000’s clean, modern look while its … Continued
If you value a clean look, simple maintenance, and excellent longevity, seamless steel siding may be a good choice for you.
A variety of colors and textures are available to match your preferences: horizontal metal siding with wood texture can create a classic look, while smooth vertical steel siding gives a more industrial feel. Seamless steel also has no unsightly seams or gaps, which provides a polished look on every face of your home. This type of siding is highly fade-resistant and will not require repainting for decades in most cases.
Seamless steel can last much longer than wood or vinyl alternatives due to its inherent resistance to many common siding woes:
- Resists hail damage and other impacts better than vinyl or aluminum.
- In case of damage, it usually dents rather than breaking. Broken vinyl must be repaired as it can allow water and pests inside – no need to worry about that with steel siding.
- It’s almost impossible to set a metal-sided home aflame from the outside.
- Neither heat nor cold have much effect on steel siding. And if properly installed, it provides plenty of insulation.
- Steel does not absorb any moisture and the seamless design leaves fewer opportunities for water to bypass the siding.
- Steel is inhospitable to mold and insects, which can wreak havoc on vinyl or wood alternatives.
Big Sky Exterior Design installs seamless steel siding from Rollex, EMCO, and Mastic. You can read more about each of these brands on our website, or get in contact with us to discuss your options. We can help you choose siding that will look great and protect your home from the elements.