Aurora Steel Siding with Nova-UVX4000
Offering the most advanced exterior siding technology available today
Nova-UVX4000 is a new, cutting-edge, high performance exterior quality finish. You will enhance the curb appeal of your home with Nova-UVX4000’s clean, modern look while its solar reflective properties help your home be more energy efficient. Enjoy long-lasting, worry-free protection of Aurora Steel Siding guaranteed not to rust, peel, or crack.
Features proprietary 4mula TM technology
- MaxCoat with embedded nylon fibers for long lasting durability
- MoistureSeal delivers superior chalk and fade resistance
- Repel is the ultimate defender against dirt and stains
- Bondit technology prevents chips, cracks, and peeling
Premium fluropolymer system contains proprietary Polyvinylidene (PVDF) resins.
Aurora Steel Siding Advantages:
- Guaranteed not to crack, split, blister, peel or flake
- Withstands Category 5 hurricane force winds over 155 mph*
- Manufactured with at least of 25% recycled material
- Seamless steel siding for enhanced curb appeal
- Firm, rigid panels lay flush on the wall
- Low gloss finish provides a clean, modern look
- Available on a variety of steel siding panels and seamless siding coil.
Please refer to local building codes for detailed requirements concerning allowable wind loads and specific conversion tables for actual wind speed.
Nova-UVX4000’s solar pigments:
- Meets Energy Star solar reflective performance requirements
- Saves energy costs
- Outstanding color consistency and fade resistance for a like new appearance year after year
- Virtually maintenance free finish – simply rinse with a garden hose!
- Will not trap dirt and debris like other finishes
- Exceptional adhesion provides great flexibility and formability
Rollex products are made right here in the USA and engineered in our American-owned facility.