Many Options for Engineered Stone in Billings
If you think that your home needs a facelift, but you want it to stand out among all the other homes on the block, you have many options to take a look at. Engineered stone in Billings MT, Gillette, and Dickinson can give any home a dramatic makeover, leaving the neighbors speechless. At Big Sky Exterior Design, we have partnered with Eldorado Stone to provide our customers the most innovative and intriguing designs and styles on the market. When you want to make a change, you know who to call.
At Big Sky Exterior Design, we offer a variety of options from Eldorado Stone. Some of our options include:
- River Rock – The look of a true river bed with round, flat, multi-colored stones.
- Mountain Ledge Panels – Rectangular stones in various browns, blacks, and grays, all at staggering depths, giving the exterior an interesting look.
- Weather Edge – Similar to a combination of Mountain Ledge and Cobblestone, this look offers a rough surface and a warm tone.
Benefits of Stone
In addition to being an eye-catching option, engineered and cultured stone in Billings MT, Glendive, or Forsyth offers other benefits as well.
- Stone is a natural insulator. Not only does this mean that your home will stay warmer during winter and cooler during summer, but you will feel the difference in your wallet as well.
- Stone does not need a lot of maintenance. Stones are obviously high quality, as found many times in nature. You will not need to worry about tears, dents, rotting, fading, burns, or other similar issues that you may worry about with other materials. If the exterior of your home gets dirty, you can simply spray it off with a hose.
- As an added measure of insurance, it is suggested that the cultured stone be sealed with a manufacturer approved sealer to insure that discoloration will not occur due to hard water or mineral deposits.
- Stone is a versatile option. You can use stone to cover the entire exterior, or you can use it as an accent material, coupled with siding.
Big Sky Exterior Design Stocked Cultured Stone
The following are stocked profiles that we have onsite. For more information regarding stocked or special order stone, please call us at (406) 259-7020 or complete the Request an Estimate form and we’ll reach out to you.